TRENDS | STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

Oscar de la Renta, Honor, Tanya Taylor
Honor, Dolce & Gabanna, Narcisco Rodrigues

One trend that I will totally, yet surprisingly, buy into this season is the pointy flat. Approximately 90% of my shoe-drobe is exclusively heel, about 8% sandal and 2% flat. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with flats, as I can almost never get them to fit right on my feet. A quick peek at the catwalks and you'll see that the pointy flat is back with a remix!


Part ballet pump, part loafer, part oxford....pure exquisiteness. I think it's the upgrade on the standard flat that really endears me to this style so much. Embellishment, patterns, metallics...I am here for it all! Even the Pigalles got a low makeover!



                          


                                                       Christian Louboutin                                       Tabitha Simmons


       

                                    Dolce & Gabanna                                          Jimmy Choo


Check out these more affordable high street versions:


I've got...ahem....*whispers* size 8 feet, so my only worry is looking like I've got boat feet, but honestly when they look this good, who cares?!

Are you feeling the pointed flat trend? Which ones are your favourites?


- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment