TOOLS | REAL TECHNIQUES BLUSH BRUSH



Meet the new addition to my make up brush collection, the Real Techniques Blush brush. As many a make up lover will tell you, you can't beat RT for their great quality and affordable make up brushes. The Core set, and more specifically the Buffing brush, really transformed my make up game and I've had my eye on this bad boy for a little while now.

First things first though, I will not  be using this for applying my blusher. Despite it's name, as you can see from the pics below, the brush head is quite large and a bit bigger than I like for my blush application.




It has a lovely, large domed head that is perfect for powder or bronzer, and I'm currently using mine for my powder application. As with all RT brushes the bristles are 100% synthetic, and it's lightweight aluminnium handle makes it really easy to apply and blend product on your face. 

Unfortunately, (to my knowledge at least) you can't yet get your hands on these in Kenya - someone please let me know if you can! I picked mine up in the UK for £8.99 (approx KES 1,330).

Do you own any Real Techniques brushes? What's your favourite make up brush?

- Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment