LIPS | NOUBA MILLEBACI #45




As predicted, I went out and added another baby to my Nouba Millebaci collection. I mean when #46 turned out to be such a dream (check out that review here), it would have been rude not to!  This time I picked up #45, a gorgeous deep purple shade with the tiniest magenta iridescent sparkles and some even tinier gold flecks thrown in for good measure.





The result is wonderful. Honestly, I wasn't too sure about this one even when I was leaving the store. I'm generally not one for any thing even close to shimmery on the lips. But after wearing this a couple of times I've been swayed! Trust me when I say that the pictures do not do it justice and I would really recommend you swatch it for yourself.




As with #46, you get the amazing same wear-time. My only niggle point is the formula. Maybe it's because of the sparkles, but it doesn't glide on in quite the same magical way and has an ever so slightly different feel on the lips. Does this ruin everything...? NO. Will I still be wearing this at every opportunity...? YES. We're heading into the cold season in Kenya and what better than to add a sexy, vampy look to your look?

What do you think of #45? Millebacci lovers, any shades I should add? It's got to be #7 (super bright red) next, right?

- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment